Thursday, March 13, 2014

You're running with the tigers

 photo DSCF5963_zps0c29a784.jpg
 photo DSCF5954_zps0239ed86.jpg
 photo DSCF5957_zps3da015b8.jpg
 photo DSCF6001_zps08eb5858.jpg
{Shirt: New Look; Jeans: Next; Shoes: H&M; Collar Pins: Ebay; Jacket: Primark}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

I really grow to love my jeans. I start to question myself how I could survive two years without wearing proper jeans! I guess it's just important to find the perfect pair of jeans. Mine are actually jeggings, but they are more like jeans than leggings. They are basically only a bit more stretchy than usual jeans, but not too stretchy so they don't wear out. I really love them and I haven't worn a pair of leggings, since I got my jeans. Don't worry I haven't worn the same pair of jeans for a week, I got two pairs ;)

Lauren Aquilina - Forest Fires

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment