Thursday, March 20, 2014

So I'll keep running into the rain

 photo DSCF5865_zps88f8ae33.jpg
 photo DSCF5837_zpsd8fd3404.jpg
 photo DSCF5844_zpsac6225eb.jpg
 photo DSCF5839_zps3a665514.jpg
{Shirt: Hype; Necklace: Claire's; Jeans: Next: Shoes: H&M}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

I posted now every day in the last week and I'm quiet proud of that! I think I have never actually blogged that much! But I'm scared that I might mess it up again, because I'm off to Liverpool on Monday. I got an interview there on Monday and because I have an interview in Huddersfield on Wednesday I will just stay in the north and come back on Thursday. To be honest it makes me a bit nervous to go alone, what is a bit ironic considering that I'm in a different country on my own, but oh well.

I will schedule my outfit posts, what means that they will only appear on Chictopia and here, because you can't schedule them on lookbook. I will also post a what's in my travel bag post on probably Tuesday.

Nina Nesbitt - Make Me Fall

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment