Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tell me what they say you see

Rizzle Kicks - That's Classic
 photo DSCF6537_zps5e88a073.jpg
 photo DSCF6530_zps2b4a14d7.jpg
 photo DSCF6515_zpsf208f8ac.jpg
 photo DSCF6570_zps3310a885.jpg
{Shirt, Gilet: New Look; Jeans: Next: Shoes: H&M}
{Chictopia}

Third day of my trip! Today I am driving from Liverpool to Huddersfield for my next interview.
I bought this gilet/vest/sleeveless jacket in autumn last year. I really like it, which makes me wonder how I could forget about it, but when I was cleaning out my closet a few days ago I found it and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to wear it! And I'm surprised how much I actually like it, because to be honest I wasn't sure if it would look good, but I quite like it. I also prepared a post about leather gilets, which is scheduled for Friday.

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment