Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You did absolutely nothing wrong

Lily Allen - Back to the start
 photo DSCF6604_zps635d6228.jpg
 photo DSCF6572_zpsb4ff4076.jpg
 photo DSCF6602_zps82b15930.jpg
{Shirt: New Look; Jumper, Shoes: H&M; Jeans: Next}
{Chictopia}

Second day in Liverpool. When I was packing for my little trip, I wanted to keep my bag quite light, because my portfolio is already heavy enough. Last time I was travelling, to my grandpa in Scotland and home over Christmas, I always managed to take a lot of stuff I thought I would wear but didn't because usually I have my favourite items and I stick with them. So this time I decided to wear certain items twice instead of having completely different items for every day. Makes sense I know don't know what I was thinking before.

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment