Monday, March 17, 2014

Acting out all their fears

 photo DSCF5790_zpsd6c1fbea.jpg
 photo DSCF5794_zps7c2c9227.jpg
 photo DSCF5802_zps29c302e0.jpg
 photo DSCF5828_zpsf0d57a5e.jpg
{Shirt: New Look; Jeans: Next; Shoes: Primark; Lion Necklace: Ebay; Chain Necklace: Claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

I had my assessment today, so I wanted to be at Uni quiet early to print out some pictures and stuff. So this outfit was thrown together in quiet a rush. I really like this top I got from New Look. The only thing that annoys me are the shoulders. I don't know if my frame is just too small for the size or if it meant to be like this. It's a shame though because I really like the top that annoys me.

May I remind you that I am still selling a few bits on depop? If you don't have depop write me mail if you are interested in anything ;)

Bastille - Icarus

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment