Friday, March 21, 2014

How we feel is hard to fake

 photo DSCF6124_zpsb32ea0b9.jpg
 photo DSCF6140_zpsedcee3e1.jpg
 photo DSCF6120_zpsa0b093ea.jpg
 photo DSCF6121_zpsad169254.jpg
{Shirt: Primark; Denim Jacket: Vintage; Jeans: Next; Shoes: Gift*}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

The closer my journey up north comes the more I get nervous. Today I went to Uni to quickly pick up my portfolio, which is by the way heavy as hell, and went with my friend to get her hair cut. Actually I just went with her to say goodbye before I'm gone for the week. I have to admit that I wore a different pair of shoes, thanks to my blister I can't wear most of my shoes, what annoys me a lot, because I doubt that I will make a good impression wearing my skaters during my interview but I kind of doubt that I will have any other option. Wrong time to wear in new shoes.

Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment