Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

 photo DSCF5230_zps3be42b04.jpg
 photo DSCF5220_zpse823fe42.jpg
 photo DSCF5226_zps83379eda.jpg
{Jumper, Shirt: New Look; Leggings: Topshop; Shoes: Vans}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

Jumper outfit again! I just love them. But I have news! Some of you may know that I actually haven't worn jeans in ages, but today I actually bought two pair of jeans! Yes and tomorrow is Wednesday, which means you all can be looking forward to a few outfits including jeans, maybe more than a few....

Also I am so excited, because one of my best friends from Germany is coming over to visit me this weekend! She is arriving on Thursday and I am really looking forward to it and I hope you understand that I might not post.

5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment