Saturday, March 29, 2014

We'll play hide and seek

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
 photo DSCF6755_zpse32373a4.jpg
 photo DSCF6801_zps6d1756bc.jpg
 photo DSCF6807_zpscaac680d.jpg
 photo DSCF6760_zpscf2f92e2.jpg
{Jacket, Cardigan: Primark; Shirt: RedRock; Jeans: Next; Boots: Ebay}
{Chictopia // Lookbook}

I'm back at home! I actually already wanted to post this yesterday, but I had this horrible headache that made me cringe everytime there was a loud noise or I moved too fast. So basically I spend my day in bed watching Sherlock.

I actually just quickly put this on to run to the shop and buy some food. So it isn't really anything special, but I really wanted to wear this jacket, because I haven't worn it in ages.


Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment