Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I don't blame you - Hats

 photo hats_zps617e9af5.jpg
Black Topshop Pork Pie Hat, Topshop Asymmetric Brim Fedora, Topshop Rolled Edge Flat Top Hat, Camel River Island Fedora, Navy River Island Fedora, Black New Look Bowler, Dark Red New Look Bowler, Asos Baker Boy Cap, Asos Pork Pie Hat with Feathers

 photo hats2_zpsb57e9f85.jpg
Pictures Via Pinterest

Okay you all know about my love for hats! Especially bowlers and fedoras! This spring there are even more hats and to be honest I'd love to own them all! When I was in London on Friday last week, Nina and me went into the Topshop at Oxford street and I tried on all their hats and I just felt like I'd be in heaven. It was like torture knowing that I can't afford them all. Might buy a new hat though, just can't decided which one.

I thought this post might help me to decided but after looking through River Island and New Look, I feel even more lost and tortured. Anyway hope you enjoy this post and my love for hats.

By the way most of the New Look hats are on sale ;)

Lauren Aquilina - Forest Fires

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment