Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Desolation comes upon the sky

 photo DSCF6013_zps27c542ab.jpg
 photo DSCF6032_zps9b7f47f0.jpg
 photo DSCF6047_zps27245fd6.jpg
 photo DSCF6049_zps1c28b53e.jpg
 photo DSCF6056_zps3de903b4.jpg
{Top, Blazer: Primark; Shoes: New Look; Jeans: Next; Necklace: Claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

First proper outfit with my new jeans, well one of my new jeans. I actually meant to wear the other pair today, but my friend knocked over my ink pot yesterday and got it on my jeans so I had to wash it but oh well! Was actually kind of funny.

It was so warm today, I actually went out of the house like this. I didn't need a jacket or anything, which was really lovely. Actually it was almost even a bit too warm with my blazer, but still nice.

Ed Sheeran - I See Fire

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment