Monday, March 24, 2014

Already made up their minds

Lauren Aquilina - Forest Fires
 photo DSCF5874_zps264c55a0.jpg
 photo DSCF5879_zpsdb1eee22.jpg
 photo DSCF5914_zpsefe00fa2.jpg
 photo DSCF5933_zpsd72224ed.jpg
{Shirt, Jacket: Primark; Jeans: Next; Shoes: H&M}
{chictopia}

So today I'm off to Liverpool for my first interview this week. I hope I'll arrive in time and everything will be fine. The outfit is quiet simple but I still like it. This shirt was my last purchase before lent started. Yeah a friend talked me into it and I'm glad because actually I'm giving into things quiet easily. I gave up shopping for lent, because let's face it I love food too much to give anything of it up for 40 days. And I am quite impressed with myself that I haven't bought anything.


Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment