Sunday, December 01, 2013

you and i belong together

 photo IMG_3686_zps5ce6b99b.jpg
 photo IMG_3677_zps43afc23b.jpg
 photo IMG_3676_zps45aed2b7.jpg
 photo IMG_3667_zps3886c71b.jpg
 photo DSCF2424_zps66444bd8.jpg
{Shirts,Jeggings,Jumper, Boots: Primark; Skirt, Bowler: H&M; Necklace: Claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

Aaahh time for a outfit! I took this picture before my assessment in case I would wear it and not have the time to take pictures but I actually just wore it today, well kind of. I wore it around town with my parents and didn't really feel like wearing tights so we quickly went to Primark and I got myself a pair of jeggings. Also I wore my white shirt under the jumper. You can see a very bad example of a outfit picture of what I wore at the end at the end. I wanted to take better ones believe me but my camera battery died so I had to charge it and the light and you know...

Oh in case someone is interested my assessment went well :)

Rizzle Kicks - Prophets

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

2 comments: