Saturday, December 14, 2013

But you can't explain a love like ours

 photo DSCF3218_zps3012e448.jpg
 photo DSCF3209_zpsdf538370.jpg
 photo DSCF3223_zps4b9000b4.jpg
 photo DSCF3214_zpsa8cd5d41.jpg
{Necklace: New Look; Blazer, Shirt, Boots: Primark; Leggings: Topshop}
{Chictopia // Lookbook}

Good Morning everyone!
Quiet a early post for me isn't it. Oh well this is what I was wearing yesterday. I went with one my best friends to a panto. It was the first time I went to something like that and to be honest I really liked it and I think it's actually a quiet English thing, because I never heard of anything like this before.

4 more days until I'm going home over Christmas! I am really excited to see everyone again but also kind of sad that I won't see my girls for three weeks! And I'm nervous that something happens and I miss my plane. But I guess everything will be alright! Also yesterday I spend the day taking pictures of outfits, because it won't be possible for me to take my tripod with me.

The Script - Science & Faith

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Love your blazer!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete