Tuesday, December 03, 2013

I guess that's how I know you

 photo DSCF2714_zpsb3947747.jpg
 photo DSCF2731_zps17117664.jpg
 photo DSCF2734_zps016851a2.jpg
 photo DSCF2596_zps4dfb311e.jpg
{Shirt,Jacket,Jumper,Boots: Primark; Bow Tie: Bijou Brigitte}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

Okay, no this isn't a Primark advertising. I didn't even realised I was wearing so much stuff from Primark until I started writing this post. Oh dear. I go shopping much too often, I guess the next few month I should go to Topshop and River Island. And if I'm honest I just went to Primark today and picked up a few things! But oh well I actually don't really mind!
Maybe I should ask Primark for a discount because I'm basically advertising for them (kidding!)

Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment: