Saturday, December 07, 2013

And I can hold to the memories

 photo DSCF2753_zpsb2f2d1f5.jpg
 photo DSCF2773_zps475df1ce.jpg
 photo DSCF2822_zps511e0d68.jpg
 photo DSCF2843_zpsa177375f.jpg
{Shirt, Boots, Necklace - Primark; Blazer: New Look, Leggings: Topshop}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

Today I had a few errands to run so I quickly got ready to head to the post office as I overslept a little. On my way to the post office I went to River Island to get a nice cami top. You will see it in a week so look forward to that. I also picked up a a tartan Blazer at Primark on Thursday and a pair of socks! I am so bad I go shopping much too often! Maybe I should start doing haul videos.

Nina Nesbitt - Hold you

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

3 comments:

  1. ich mag die kombi von deinem shirt und dem blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. abi mah k dieu teh bade ijin nyepam we ah da kumaha deui :D

    http://obatkakiseringkesemutan.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete