Friday, December 27, 2013

Feeling like it's my birthday

 photo DSCF2492_zpsdd040eac.jpg
{Shirt: Primark; Hat: Topshop; Bow: Bijou Brigitte}

Hi my loves!
No outfit post today because its my birthday! And I'm post now at 0:50 a.m 'cause I don't know if I got time later! But I will post my outfit tomorrow or the day after 'cause my friend will take somewhere tomorrow and I don't know where which worries me a little but it won't be bad.... I hope.

Can't believe 2013 is almost over were did the last 362 days go? Jesus Christ so little time. I hope you all had a lovely year, so much changed for me this year and I am so grateful that I can live in the UK and I can't believe I'm already studying and I am just so grateful for everything!

Little Mix - Move

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Oh and I love the new look of your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete