Saturday, December 21, 2013

secrets keep you awake - Shoulder-Length Hairstyles

 photo lnf1_zps52cba53b.jpg
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

So I already mentioned in my previous post that I really need a haircut, at least I think I mentioned it. I haven't had a haircut in almost a year and after all the bleaching over summer you can imagine that my tips aren't that smooth and super soft. No actually the ends are rather split and I didn't really want to risk going to a bad hairdresser in the UK and have to get my hair cut twice I decided to go here in Germany to the hairdresser I go all the time and know that she won't mess up my hair.

The Veronicas - Lolita

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Love this length of hair, something about it which looks gorgeous! Wish i had the guts to get mine chopped but I have a feeling i'd regret it!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmh, neuer Haarschnitt ist immer gut :) Bei mir gibts gerade ganz viele Gewinnspiele, vlt hast du Lust teilzunehmen?! Ich würd mich freuen. Liebst, Mina von www.bonsoir-cherie.ch

    ReplyDelete