Monday, December 23, 2013

I waited long for the day

 photo DSCF3416_zps56944c57.jpg
 photo DSCF3417_zps9f605a0d.jpg
 photo DSCF3418_zps26ef6ebd.jpg
 photo DSCF3419_zpsbb131486.jpg
{Jumper: River Island; Shirt: New Loo; Skirt: H&M}

This is what I wore today! I went out with my mum to get the last little presents. I really like the combination of the jumper and the shirt and I haven't worn a skirt in ages so here we go!

One day until Christmas!! Who is excited? I am even though I already have my present. My parents got me a new camera with which I am taking my pictures now. But I am still excited and enjoy being together with my family.

Oh and what do you think about my new layout?

James Arthur - You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment