Wednesday, February 19, 2014

you gotta fire and it's burnin' in the rain

 photo DSCF5056_zpscf0f7fc1.jpg
 photo DSCF5066_zps4bb95cb6.jpg
{Boots, Jacket: Primark; Leggings: Topshop; Shirt: New Look}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

A new outfit! I wore this on Monday actually. Don't know why I didn't post it but oh well. Also got pictures of an outfit from Wednesday last week and one from yesterday. I'll probably post them on the weekend. I really love this shirt. I have been looking for a nice plaid shirt for ages and everytime I went into New Look I saw this one and I liked it but never bought it but last week I gave in and bought it. I really like that it is black & white so I can wear it with everything! I never actually was a huge fan of red plaid shirt, at least not those really bright ones. I actually prefer the blue and green ones, need to get one of these as well.

The Fray - Heartbeat

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment