Thursday, February 27, 2014

MoreOldCaledonia & Shop

 photo lnf2_zps51fe8322.jpg
Leather Skirt, Manhattan Lipstick Review, Plaid, e.l.f Lipstick Review, Denim, Directions Lavender Hair Dye Review
So this is my first weekly update on my beauty blog! I blogged quiet a lot on there this week! So if you want to read a review on my daily lipsticks or my lavender hair dye go there! Some of the reviews are quiet short, I guess have to get into it again, so don't worry they'll get better.

 photo Dropbox1_zps67691233.jpg
{Shirt, Jeggings, Boots, Monk Shoes, Flatforms, Studded Shirt, Black Shirt}
Also I finally put my blog shop online! After weeks I finally did it! It all actually started with the lovely Depop app, where you can buy this stuff, but if you don't have the app, just click here and you will get to the blog! It might not work for a day, because I need to connect it with my domain but then it should be fine! If it is not working but you'd still like to have a look around mail me to oldcaledonia@hotmail.de and I will mail you the pictures!


Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment