Tuesday, February 04, 2014

So young and covered in sin

 photo DSCF4399_zps69a204cd.jpg
 photo DSCF4425_zpsf3b51ca5.jpg
 photo DSCF4427_zpsa8ac410b.jpg
 photo DSCF4438_zpsd5cae3a0.jpg
{Kimono: Topshop; Shirt: Primark; Bowler, Socks: H&M; Shoes: Ebay}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

My Outfit today! Well most of it. I actually changed my shoes and wore my creepers instead but oh well. I really love my baseball tee and my kimono I could wear them everyday but that would bore you a lot I guess.

On Friday is my first interview for next year! I am so nervous and scared, because I have to finish my portfolio tomorrow and my essay which is due on Thursday and I am just a bit nervous that it all will be a bit hectic. But I guess I'll manage. I usually always do!

As Elephants Are - Youth Blood

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment: