Friday, February 07, 2014

Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand

 photo DSCF4599_zps54c94a20.jpg
 photo DSCF4591_zps8cc07b2b.jpg
 photo DSCF4595_zpse826392c.jpg
 photo DSCF4593_zps1638a8a6.jpg
{Jumper: River Island; Shirt: Vero Moda; Hat: H&M; Socks: Topshop; Shoes: Ebay}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

A very early post for me today! I had my interview just a few minutes ago and I am very pleased with myself. But more about the outfit, it's what I wore to London last week, I think. And again it's with my favourite jumper. I just love it! I wore it with my Vero Moda shirt and I even wore it with my polka dot socks from topshop. Yes I started to chose my socks depending on what I'm wearing.

Bastille - Daniel in the den

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment