Monday, May 12, 2014

It's too easy to be scared sometimes

Patrick Stump - Love, Selfish Love
 photo DSCF8097_zpsafd2872f.jpg
 photo DSCF8065_zpsd1a9feb2.jpg
{Shirt, Jacket - New Look / Skirt - H&M / Shoes - Primark}
Lookbook // Chictopia


So this is what I wore yesterday to the festival thing at my Uni. I actually intended to go only yesterday, but ended up going Saturday as well. On Saturday I wore something similar to this, only with my Primark Buckle Boots, which was a huge mistake. Now I got blisters on the sole of my feet, yeah I won't be wearing heels for a while. On Sunday I decided to wear my loafers, because let's face it, they are really comfortable.

Annie, Alice and me actually went to see Foxes, but ended up in the silent disco. Basically everyone gets headphones and you can switch between two DJs. And it's just hilarious to take the headphones off, because everyone is singing a long, but in a really horrible way and if you watch the people dancing it sometimes doesn't fit to the music you are listening and it really funny. So yeah, instead of going to see Foxes, we enjoyed ourself in the silent disco.



Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment