Friday, May 16, 2014

Heart's on fire tonight - Haul

All Time Low - Love Like War
 photo DSCF9168_zpsdecfc6ee.jpg
 photo DSCF9178_zps5fcb7f40.jpg
 photo DSCF9199_zpsc50882da.jpg
 photo DSCF9224_zpsdf8ce8e5.jpg
 photo DSCF9239_zpsdcf2aceb.jpg
 photo DSCF9267_zps2bd4e7db.jpg
{Piercings - Ebay / Shirts - Asos / Jumper - Homesick / Nail Polish - Barry M via Asos}

So this is the haul to the online shopping I've done, which I mentioned in this post. Next to two new piercings, I also bought a nail polish (review) and this two shirts from Asos. I'm totally in love with them! I also bought the jumper from Homesick Apparel off Depop!

I bought a few more things, which haven't arrived yet or I can't get because of my current living situation. I ranted about it on Tumblr and don't want to rant again here for click here if you want to read it!




Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment