Saturday, May 10, 2014

It is not enough to be dumbstruck

Bastille - The Silence
 photo DSCF9153_zps5af0957d.jpg
 photo DSCF9159_zps60dce6b3.jpg
 photo DSCF9167_zpsde86ccfb.jpg
 photo DSCF9140_zpsfc5be784.jpg
{Shirt - New Look / Jeans - Primark / Socks, Hat - Topshop / Shoes - Ebay}
Lookbook // Chictopia


Just a few month ago I would have never worn normal socks with flat. I don't know why, but I just didn't like the look of it, at least on me, even though I actually never tried it. It doesn't really make sense. But when I was taking outfit pictures today I decided to give it a try, I was inspired by this look for a different look, which I probably will wear this week. And after taking those pictures I tried this look and I actually really like it. I like it that much, that I decided to just stick with it today.

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment