Friday, May 09, 2014

I thought of angels, choking on their halos

Fall Out Boy - Just One Yesterday (ft. Foxes)
 photo DSCF7667_zps3f25454c.jpg
 photo DSCF7652_zps547545e5.jpg
 photo DSCF7622_zpse8f5e951.jpg
 photo DSCF7619_zps08c4eb4a.jpg
{Shirt - H&M / Hat - Topshop / Jeans, Jacket - Primark / Shoes - Ebay / Necklace - Claire's}
Lookbook // Chictopia


Today has been one of those days, which I spend running around Uni and town, getting stuff done. For example I bought some bleach to make my ombre a bit more blonder. I really look forward to that! Also I did some designs for digital printing, but couldn't print them, because the queue was too long so I will do that on Monday. And I got my wristband for this kind of festival thing my uni is having this weekend. Basically the whole weekend different artists are performing, like Foxes or Scouting For girls, at least they are the artist I'm going to see. I am so looking forward to it and I haven't been out in ages, so this will be good!

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment