Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Move in the sun 'til I burn all my ties

 photo IMG_3501_zpsd8f4995e.jpg
 photo IMG_3527_zpse10dc3b3.jpg
 photo IMG_3539_zps31f175d3.jpg
 photo IMG_3541_zpscb0bf06f.jpg
{ Shirt: New Look; Tartan Shirt, Boots, Cardigan: Primark }
{Lookbook // Chictopia }

Today was a quiet short day at uni for me! I only have been there for two hours for testing a course I might do after my foundation course this year. To be honest I really enjoyed it and now I don't really know anymore what to do next year! Right now I am thinking about fashion design, fashion communication & promotion or advertising. Lucky me I have until February to decided (you hear the sarcasm?)

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

2 comments:

  1. das tshirt ist sooo niedlich :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wirklich schöne bilder! das erste gefällt mir gut
    würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal meine seite besuchst :-)
    http://una-maravilla.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete