Friday, November 22, 2013

And all I want is the taste that your lips allow

 photo IMG_3574_zps4777b7b9.jpg
 photo IMG_3543_zps22f0acea.jpg
 photo IMG_3578_zps97c2512f.jpg
 photo IMG_3552_zpse407b084.jpg
 photo IMG_3583_zps8f381b02.jpg
 photo IMG_3542_zpsce1245af.jpg

{Shirt: New Look; Jumper: River Island; Hat, Leggings: Topshop; Boots: Primark}
{Chictopia // Lookbook // Youtube}

So this is what I wore to London today. Yesterday my parents came from Germany and spend yesterday and today here with me and they will drive to Scotland tomorrow and I'll follow them on Tuesday. I really enjoyed the last two days even though they were quiet exhausting because we have been out quiet a lot and I had to get up quiet early! Student life... I'm not used to get up early haha.

Well I will do a post about London probably on Tuesday when I am on the bus to Scotland with a video as well as I filmed now and then. I really enjoy London! It is such a nice city and today we actually did all those tourist typical stuff but more about this on Tuesday.

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Tolles Outfit! Der senfgelbe Pulli steht dir super. :)
    Ich habe mich durch geklickt und finde eigentlich alle deine Looks großartig. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. das gelb steht dir super! klasse look!

    ReplyDelete