Wednesday, June 04, 2014

You told me think about it, well I did

Pierce The Veil - King For A Day (Ft. Kellin Quinn)
 photo DSCF9408_zpsc460d748.jpg
 photo DSCF9439_zps1800f76d.jpg
{Shirt - Asos // Jeans - Primark // Shoes - Vans // Necklace - Claire's}
Chictopia


Today was the last day to finish my final project. I already finished putting it up yesterday and all I had to do today was print some stuff and now I have to come in tomorrow for my Assessment, well in case something goes wrong or something is missing. But I guess that means I'll go back to my proper blogging again. The shirt is one of my new ones from Asos, I'm not really sure whether I already blogged about it or not. I'm pretty sure I had it in my haul, but I don't know if I had it in an outfit. Anyway, I really love this shirt and I can't stop wearing it, well next to the stripped one!

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment