Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Keep me in your chest

You Me At Six - Crash
 photo DSCF0289_zps295d4a46.jpg
 photo DSCF0295_zps1ce0be33.jpg

 photo DSCF0334_zpsfb1d6f55.jpg
{Shirt - Fall Out Boy // Fedora, Shoes - Topshop // Jeans - Next}
Lookbook // Chictopia


Today I'm off to have a little BBQ with my friends. I'm worried black might not be the best choice for a sunny day like today, but oh well. Also it's the first time I properly wear my Fall Out Boy shirt since I got it and I'm actually really looking forward to it. And I guess as soon as it gets darker, it will be alright and I probably will need a jumper.

I'm feeling really uncomfortable and frustrated with myself lately. It's just now that I'm without my phone, yes it's not working anymore, I just feel a lot more worried about what will happen, if something happens. I mean I couldn't call the police, also I couldn't contact my parents and I wouldn't want them to worry about me. But my parents send me my old phone, which should be here at the beginning of next week, so I will freak myself out only until Monday.

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment