Monday, April 14, 2014

these words are knives - Birkenstock

Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel
 photo birken_zps9d6e8110.png
Classic Birkenstocks, White Topshop Double Buckle Shoes, Black Topshop Flatforms
(Lot more on River Island and Asos, just didn't want to repeat it.)

 photo birken2_zps7451195e.jpg
Via Pinterest

Jup, I can hear some of you already going 'ugh', 'oh my god' or 'oh no'. Birkenstocks. Not everyone's cup of tea and to be honest at the beginning I was like, 'really Birkenstocks?' but now I actually quiet like them and even considerer getting a pair of them. They are part of the comfy shoe trend that is going on. Next to Skaters and Pool Slides, they are next comfy shoe and let's face it, they are comfy as hell! And frankly, if you wear them properly they even look quite chic.

I am not sure yet weather I will buy a pair and be brave enough to wear it, so for right now I look at people wearing it. Are you going to wear them? Or what are your thoughts about this comfy trend?

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment