Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Only doing things out of frustration

The Script - For The First Time
 photo DSCF7516_zps8f4f5391.jpg
 photo DSCF7528_zps23232eeb.jpg
 photo DSCF7545_zps56f555dc.jpg
 photo DSCF7552_zps2ad15ef1.jpg
{Shirt, Jacket, Jeans, Necklace - Primark/ Shoes - H&M}
Lookbook // Chictopia


A lot of Primark again! I didn't notice it until I started to write this post, but who cares! I am so in love with the jeans! The fit so well, I am still a bit surprised, I didn't know what to expect, so they definitely surprised me. You can prepare for a lot of posts with them, because lately they fit me better than my Next jeans, but I think that's because I lost a bit of weight. What actually annoys me a bit. Don't get me wrong! I wanted to lose weight and I'm happy that I do, but I am also a bit annoyed, because I bought those jeans like last month? And they don't fit anymore and I spend 25 quid on them each.

Also did you see that I changed my layout? I wasn't happy with the old one for a while. I thought about going back to my pink tribal design, but to be honest, it didn't really feel like me anymore. Also this design isn't completely done yet, because something didn't really worked out the way I wanted it to, so as soon as I fixed that, I will change the design on MoreOldCaledonia as well.

Marie x

1 comment: