Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm exactly where you'd like me

Panic! At The Disco - But It's Better When We Do
 photo DSCF7900_zpsed382e01.jpg
 photo DSCF7894_zps05e23a34.jpg
 photo DSCF7856_zps8e3fd703.jpg
 photo DSCF7841_zpsb5dc9dda.jpg
{Jumper - Rudeboi/ Necklace - Ebay/ Shoes, Jeans - Primark/ Hat - Topshop}
Lookbook // Chictopia


A rather comfy outfit today! Even though I have to admit I actually wore my Hype jumper and it was the wrong decision, because it was freaking hot outside, well as hot as it gets in spring, let's just say I shouldn't have worn my jumper but only a shirt instead.

I finally managed to get the slideshow working on my blog! I hope you like it. I like this design now much more than before. I also changed MoreOldCaledonia now, in case you are interested!

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment