Friday, October 18, 2013

So let's be sinners to be saints

 photo DSCN0494_zps3c4719ef.jpg
 photo DSCN0492_zps5125017f.jpg
 photo DSCN0492_zps5125017f.jpg
 photo DSCN0502_zpsdbba0edb.jpg
{Shirt, Cardigan, Boots: Primark; Coat: New Look; Skirt: H&M; Socks: Topshop; Necklace: claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia }

A new outfit! It's what I wear today! I don't have uni today but I will meet with one of my friends to get some pizza! I am really excited for pizza didn't have any for ages. I am really in love with my two new things. I really love my new coat and I look forward to wear it during winter! And also my boots are new. I love them. I wore them on Tuesday the whole day and found a blister on each sole of my feet. That was kind of painful on Wednesday but I didn't have uni so I gladly spend the day in bed! But you can see it wasn't that painful because I am wearing them again!

Lauren Aquilina - Sinners

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment