Saturday, October 19, 2013

Just hanging around then he fell in love

 photo DSCN0510_zps8386dd07.jpg
 photo DSCN0519_zpsb8bda1c2.jpg
 photo DSCN0511_zpsa9e68588.jpg
 photo DSCN0514_zps94026df4.jpg
 photo DSCN0520_zps760b4347.jpg
{Shirt, Cardigan: Primark; Bowler, Shoes: H&M; Leggings: Topshop; Necklace: claire's }
{Lookbook // Chictopia }

Wow two posts in a row! I am quiet happy with that, but I can already tell you there won't be a outfit post tomorrow. But I will try to post on Monday again, even though the outfit won't be anything special because we are going to use paint at uni and I don't want my clothes to get dirty. I am sorry that the pictures don't have such a good quality but I hope that will change after Christmas because I will get a new camera!

Panic! At The Disco - When The Day Met The Night

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment