Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

 photo DSCN0572_zps46018544.jpg
 photo DSCN0576_zps003abdb8.jpg
 photo DSCN0579_zpsd2faf716.jpg
 photo DSCN0581_zpscfdb8ff1.jpg
{Shirts, Cardigan: Primark; Leggings: Topshop; Collar Pins: Ebay; Shoes: Vans }
{Chictopia // Lookbook}

Actually it's my day off today but I decided to go to the uni anyway to get some work done and print out some stuff! I love my daisy shirt so I decided to wear it again today. I just hope I won't do anything with dye 'cause I don't want to ruin my shirt!

Earlier I took pictures of my outfits for the weekend and next week because I am going to Scotland to visit my grandpa. I don't know yet if I will schedule them or just post them everyday. I will see but you can look forward to (almost) a week full of outfits!

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Also on an unrelated note, I love your layout!
    Bekki / Inguz-Fashion x

    ReplyDelete