Wednesday, January 08, 2014

we are full of stories to be told

 photo DSCF3053_zps09849164.jpg
 photo DSCF3054_zpsfc585cd4.jpg
 photo DSCF3071_zps17751279.jpg
 photo DSCF3073_zps068b602c.jpg
{Shirt, Boots, Blazer: Primark; Leggings: Topshop; Top: H&M; Necklace: Claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

No this is not a Primark advert! I realised I own a hell lot of clothes from Primark, not that I mind, I love my clothes and to be honest I don't really care how much they cost me or what label they are as long as I like them and I love to wear them and I can afford them I buy them! This blazer and the shirt are some of the things I bought just a few days before I flew home.

Because I own so many clothes and my closet is getting a bit too small I decided to sell some clothes. As soon as I am back in the UK I will set it all up and publish the link.

Bastille - Laughter Lines

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment