Tuesday, January 07, 2014

i'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

 photo DSCF3015_zps65796e98.jpg
 photo DSCF3006_zps960487c3.jpg
 photo DSCF2993_zpsd9509db3.jpg
 photo DSCF2987_zps66c6db8d.jpg
{Dress, Cardigan, Boots: Primark; Belt: New Look; Hat: Topshop; Necklace: Claire's}
{Lookbook // Chictopia}

Now that all the holidays are over my body decides it is time to come down with a cold, thanks for that! It really annoys me 'cause I wanted to spend these days with friends and hang out, which is what I'm doing today anyway, but I just wish I could be well because than it would be much more fun and I wouldn't almost dye when I eat something (can't breath through my nose.)
Today I am off to meet with one of my school friends, this sounds so strange. I haven't seen here since I think I graduated but I’m not sure.

The Script - Breakeven

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment