Wednesday, January 29, 2014

There's a hole in my soul - Review

 photo DSCF4665_zpsf93c6b6a.jpg
 photo DSCF4438_zps467379c7.jpg
 photo DSCF4667_zpsb19ba7b8.jpg
{Socks: H&M; Boots:Ebay}

Cut Out Boots Review

So today I thought I show you my new favourite pair of shoes. I have been craving cut out boots for ages and after my birthday I decided to get a pair. After a tragic event. Well actually the boots I wanted (red patent leather brogue boots) weren't available anymore so that was the tragic event. This made me decided to get a different pair of boots and after looking on ebay for the perfect boots (red patent leather brogue boots), which I didn't find I found these bad boys! Lovely aren't they? They are my pride and joy. Nah, kidding but I do really love them.

I got them on ebay for 21 pounds (without postage), you get the exact design also in black leather and black suede. I decided on the Bordeaux leather ones. I got them delivered to Germany, because I was still there and just hoped they would arrive before I went back to the UK and they did. Actually they arrived on the day I left. They are very comfortable and I wore them immediately. I actually thought I might have to break them in but that wasn't the case. The only thing that annoys me a bit is that they are squeaking whenever you move your feet, but that's okay because I love them.

Bastille - Flaws

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment