Thursday, September 26, 2013

We'll take control of the world

 photo DSCN0292_zpsfe658952.jpg
 photo DSCN0296_zpsda53a47f.jpg
 photo DSCN0295_zpscf27e4b4.jpg
{Hat, Jacket: Primark; Shirt: Hype; Leggings: Topshop; Shoes: Vans}
{Chictopia // Lookbook}

I am a huge fan of hype, I totally love their prints and when I saw that one of the shops has Hype stuff I just had to buy it. I bought this shirt, this shirt and this jumper, the jumper is definitely my favourite, it's just unbelievable cosy and comfy! I definitely plan on buying some more jumper as well as one of their beanies.

Like you can guess I have wifi now! I am so happy to be honest, now I don't have to worry about any MB anymore! And I can also skype properly with my friends and family. It's hard to be so far away from them but to be honest I am glad to be here and finally live in England!

We The Kings - We'll be a dream

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment