Sunday, September 08, 2013

Stay out tonight and see through my eyes

 photo DSCN0265_zps32c47086.jpg
 photo DSCN0260_zps93189a8c.jpg
 photo DSCN0266_zps8e8257bc.jpg
{Chictopia // Lookbook }
{Shirt:H&M; Shoes: Vans; Cardigan, Leather look leggings, beanie, Bracelets: Primark}
So I guess it's time for me to post regular again. I moved now to England and university will start for me tomorrow. I will try to post tomorrow. The outfit is from today. I went with my parents to the shopping centre and had lunch and yeah, they are driving back home now, what makes me a bit sad, but I knew this would happen. I can't wait for university to start tomorrow to meet all those new people. I hope everything will be fine.

Nina Nesbitt - Stay out

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment