Monday, July 08, 2013

You think that I'm strong you're wrong

 photo IMG_1757_zps6d509da3.jpg
 photo IMG_1762_zpsa3b10ca9.jpg
 photo 33f6ec2b-991a-4e12-a11c-d9d09f96cdd2_zps6fadc1d9.jpg
{Shirt, Shoes: Primark; Hat: H&M; Leggings: Topshop; Skull Bracelet: Topman}
{Lookbook // Chictopia }

So I present you the first proper outfit post after a long time! And the first outfit post with blond hair! I really like the outfit, it is really comfortable and quiet light so also good for summer! Like you might now summer isn't my favourite season. I kind of miss my jackets and I definitely miss pockets to put my hands into or my mobile or whatever something is just missing! So I guess I am the only one doing that but I am actually really looking forward to autumn.

OOHHH and guess what? I will see Robbie Williams and Olly Murs live in August! I honestly can't wait for it *fangirl*

Robbie Williams - Strong


Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

1 comment: